Executive Diploma in Strategic Sales Management
2KO Africa is a partner with European International University (EIU-Paris), and offers online diplomas world wide. The diploma in Strategic Sales Management, is available in South Africa, and everywhere else in Africa, through 2KO Africa. The power of sales in the organisation’s success should not in any way be undermined. It is sales that fill in the gap between the customers’ needs and the products and services being offered by companies. This programme is ideal for individuals in the managerial role who would like to enhance their leadership skills to improve sales profit with the aim on focusing on the various strategies in sales, marketing, and management.
Products, services, good location are important elements of a business but without generating sales, they all mean nothing.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
Develop and implement strategies that are customer centric.
Gain thorough understanding of the various concepts in sales management that are being used to achieve organisational goals.
Equipped with the skills necessary to work in a strategic sales management setting.
Enhance their knowledge of their selling environment and the customer’s buying behaviour.
Module I Sales Management
This module will introduce to the participants that managing sales play a very vital role in the growth and success of a business as it is through sales that the company’s performance could be appraised. Thus, it is important that they know how to create and implement methods that can reduce the cost of their production and distribution but at the same time increase their earnings.
Module II Consumer Behavior
This module will teach the participants the significance of knowing their customers as without them, no sale would be generated. Knowing how each customer behaves, can help companies to position their products and services in-line with what the customer wants or need.
Module III Image Branding & Recognition
This module will help the participants realise that branding has been a force to be reckoned with in the advertising and marketing world nowadays. It is therefore imperative that they can think of innovative ways on how they could benchmark their products and services in a way that the customers can recognise it over other brands without exerting much effort.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET AT COMPLETION
1. Mastery of and competency in specific targeted job skills much required for personal impact and professional success.
2. Nationally recognized and international accredited EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN Strategic Sales Management evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
3. Greater confidence to face job-related tasks and achievement of optimized performance.
4. Direct application of relevant vocation-specific skills and technical know-how transfer for significantly improved performance at workplace.
5. Higher likelihood of being considered for job promotions and salary upgrades.
6. Become officially certified as EXPERT SPECIALIST, both theoretically and practically, in a specific field of specialization
- Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
- Learners should be proficient in the English language.
- Learners should possess at least 1 year of professional working experience in any field, and/or has completed high school.
- Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
Up to 6 months
Personalised, easy to understand text-based (reading materials) interactive resources that progressively and systematically takes the learner through various areas of competencies required at the workplace, in a specialised field of study
ASSESSMENT OF LEARNING
Personalised exercises, assignments and/or quizzes are utilized throughout the course/programme to measure progress in learning.
such comprehensive assessment procedure is characterized by being diagnostic, formative (intervention-oriented), and summative
100% completion of courses and assessment therein is required to be able to get certified in the said course and/or programme
RECOGNITION & ACCREDITATION
The European International University (EIU-Paris) is duly recognized as Vocational Education & Professional Training (VEPT) service provider in accordance to Article R.6351-6 of the French Employment Code, under the registration number: 11755784775, with the prefecture of the region of ILE-DE-FRANCE, as well as internationally accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC), a U.K. Government recognized international accreditation body.